Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sunday Funday

Today was...
A slow paced day.  Woke up late, made pancakes, went to work, but it wasn't very busy.  Just a chill day.

Best part of the day...
Working out to relieve stress!

Worst part of the day...
PMS...enough said!

I'm thankful for...
Laughter and people who inspire me.

Other tidbits...
Was feeling frumpy today until I hit the gym.  Even though I am not seeing huge results yet, I LOVE the feeling of relieving stress and gaining strength.  Roger is so supportive, too.  He doesn't mind me coming home even later so I can go to Koko fit club. 

School is starting for many people tomorrow.  I'm so happy that 1) I have graduated and never have to return to school, 2) Fall is coming!  I think I might start training for a 5K this fall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment